Open to all Unifor retirees, spouses and/or partners.
Objectives of the workshop:
- Address the “Elephant in the Room”
- To identify and review mental illnesses.
- Mental illnesses as it relates to your mental health.
- To encourage workers, retirees, spouses, and their partners to become more actively aware of mental health.
- Knowing the types of medication is look at reducing the costs of medication.
This workshop will be hosted online through Cisco WebEx, participants will be emailed information on how to join. You must RSVP.
February 10, 2021 at 1:30pm - 2:30pm Eastern Time
Online Education ·